Are you a Detroiter?
We have teamed up with The Detroit Basket Company to give away a Boston-Edison Gourmet Gift Basket to one lucky winner. The Boston-Edison Gourmet Gift Basket Contents Include: Better Made Chips, Cheese Popcorn, Caramel Corn, Faygo Pop, Germack Fit Trail Mix, Vernors, Sanders Hot Fudge, Sweet Lorraine’s Poppy , Seed Salad Dressing, Avalon Cookies, Firebrand Candle, Detroit Postcard, Detroit Keychain/Bottle Opener, Reusable Galvanized Drink Tub and much more.
About Detroit Basket Company.
Erika Beauchamp, founder and CEO of Detroit Basket Company, has always had a passion for Detroit. Born and raised in Rochester, Michigan, her love for all things Detroit began at an early age. With parents who were born in downtown Detroit, every weekend was spent downtown at a venue for the arts, museum or sporting event with her family. Erika has her Bachelor of Arts degree from Western Michigan University, is a licensed real estate agent, has worked in the wine industry, and has thrived in new business development. After years of helping others in the Detroit area find their homes and business potential, Erika has refocused her attention on her true passions; creative arts and the city of Detroit. Erika sees that Detroit is a raw landscape of intense creative talent, American made products that have stood the test of time, and new Detroit brands that showcase the ingenuity and spirit of Detroit. Her vision is to share that Spirit of the “D” with America.
Connect with Detroit Basket Company
About the Giveaway
The Detroit Basket Company Giveaway Includes :
- 1 Boston Edison Gift Basket
- Contents Include:
- Better Made Chips
- Cheese Popcorn
- Caramel Corn
- Faygo Pop
- Germack Fit Trail Mix
- Sanders Hot Fudge
- Sweet Lorraine’s Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
- Avalon Cookies
- Firebrand Candle
- Detroit Postcard,
- Detroit Keychain/Bottle Opener
- Reusable Galvanized Drink Tub
- Personalized Card
- Contents Include:
- It runs from 2/1/15 thru and ends on 02/17/2015 11:59:59 PM
- Winners will be notified via our Newsletter, email or social media.
- Log-in by clicking the log in button (you can use your Facebook ).
- You will also gain multiple entries for following and tweeting about the contest. Just click on the appropriate button and follow the steps!
- Good luck!